Aid in the extinguishment of class A, B, C (with demineralized water), D, and K fires
RECOMMENDED USE IN:
FireMiks is a portable pump used by Fire Brigades as suitable equipment for the dosing of foam in Fixed Firefighting Systems based on water. You just need to connect the fire hoses to the device, the concentrate feed tube in the foam concentrate drum, and it will be ready to use.
USO DEL PRODUCTO
Excellent for extinguishing the following fires:
- Class A: wood, paper, cotton, straw, coal, tires, plastic, and weed.
- Class B: fuel, diesel, methanol, alcohol, and solvents.
- Class C: (with demineralized water) for energized electrical systems or equipment.
- Class D: flammable metals (sodium, magnesium, potassium, among others).
- Class K: edible animal and vegetable oil, fats.
Ideal for airports and fire brigades